One of the goals of the Glory Garden ministry is to provide affordable childcare for Kindergarten to Grade six children. Over the past few months, Glory Garden has been exploring ways to keep costs low. It has been increasingly difficult to cover program expenses with only registration fees, so, we need your help. If you could donate non-perishable items such as those listed below, it would be a tremendous help to lower expenses of running this Monday -Friday ministry.
- dixie cups
- plastic spoons, knives, forks
- small paper / styrofoam plates
- boxes of facial tissue
- paper towels
- nut-free treats – gum packages, small chocolate bars, lollipops (for “birthday bash” loot)
- small toys – cars, bouncy balls, etc. (for our weekly “store”)
- paper – white,construction, craft, etc.
Thanking you in advance for your assistance in the Glory Garden Ministry,
Contact me by phone ( 780-814-9985) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions.