Members of this fellowship have:
• heard the Good News of Jesus
• trusted in Him alone for salvation
• repented of their sins
• been immersed in the waters of baptism*
• made the leadership aware of their desire to become members
* Congregants who have been expressed their “pledge a good conscience” in believer’s baptism through a mode other than immersion may apply to the Elders to transfer their membership from another congregation.
For more information about membership, check out the “Membership Booklet” (available at the main office and site info centres), and contact an elder or member of our ministerial staff.